MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: help me..... MyBB SQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am new, I had this problem entering ink's forum:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and can not continue.
SQL Error:
1045 - Access denied for user 'f_user' @ 'localhost' (using password: YES)
query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server

it says to contact this support, I trust in you, find me a solution please, I do not know what to do, I paid 25 euros for a license of ink's forum last night's forum, after a day have not been able to use the program ...
if you can get a detailed explanation is better .... I do not know much about computer ....

excuse my English ... I'm ItalianSmile
This occurs when you are using MySQL and the database password is incorrect in ./inc/config.php. To fix this, open ./inc/config.php and check the entry for $config['database']['password']. If you do not know what needs to be here, contact your host provider.
Quote:This occurs when you are using MySQL and the database password is incorrect in ./inc/config.php. To fix this, open ./inc/config.php and check the entry for $config['database']['password']. If you do not know what needs to be here, contact your host provider.

http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Help:Comm...r_Messages

/ninja'd
can you tell me how to do? how i can open ./inc/config.php and check the entry for $config['database']['password'] ???
I do not even know how to contact the provider..... help me.....
You need to open the ./inc/config.php file with a text editor, such as Notepad++.

You should know how to contact your hosting provider if you paid them 25 euros...
(2011-09-28, 07:14 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]You need to open the ./inc/config.php file with a text editor, such as Notepad++.

You should know how to contact your hosting provider if you paid them 25 euros...

no, I pay 25 euro at iNk's forum, for a license for a bot..... now that I paid all this happens.....
What should I do once I opened that thing?
You modify it with the correct database name, database user, and database password.
(2011-09-28, 07:49 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]You modify it with the correct database name, database user, and database password.

and where I found that informations?
It is whatever you set it up to be using the Database Wizard in CPanel. If you are unsure of the password, just create a new user in CPanel for it.
and where is CPanel? sorry, i'm not so expert....
Pages: 1 2