MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where Can i upload elite-userbar plug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Edit : IGNORE this AND see below response by Yaldaram

extract contents from plugin's archive to a folder AND follow the structure in that folder
to upload at your myBB site'e server. for example, the file in plugins directory should be
uploaded to ./inc/plugins directory on the server ... etc.
(see also Installing Plugins)

OR you may like to use plugin uploader to make it easy..
(2011-09-29, 01:22 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]extract contents from plugin's archive to a folder AND follow the structure in that folder
to upload at your myBB site'e server. for example, the file in plugins directory should be
uploaded to ./inc/plugins directory on the server ... etc. (see also Installing Plugins)

Its not a plugin Toungue It is Usergroup image bars so it goes (by default) in ./images/groupimages/english/ folder. However you can change the path of these images as well.
(2011-09-29, 01:41 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-29, 01:22 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]extract contents from plugin's archive to a folder AND follow the structure in that folder
uploaded to ./inc/plugins directory on the server ... etc. (see also Installing Plugins)

Its not a plugin Toungue It is Usergroup image bars so it goes (by default) in ./images/groupimages/english/ folder. However you can change the path of these images as well.

i upload all this files ./images/groupimages/english/ but nothing will change
[Image: groupw.png]
ACP > users and Groups > groups > edit each group and make sure the extension of the images and the name are same? If not it'll not work.
(2011-09-29, 03:52 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]ACP > users and Groups > groups > edit each group and make sure the extension of the images and the name are same? If not it'll not work.

Can you explain me with more detail