MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adding site to ask jeeves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I do that? o.o
I guess it's not free you have to pay
I found this on there website
http://sp.uk.ask.com/en/docs/about/webmasters.shtml#18 Wrote:Q: How do I register my site/URL with Ask.com so that it will be indexed?
A: We appreciate your interest in having your site listed on Ask.com and the Ask.com search engine. It is important to note that we no longer offer a paid Site Submission program. As a result of some recent enhancements to Ask.com, we're confident that we're indexing even more Web pages than ever, and that your site should appear in our Search index as a result of our ongoing "crawling" of the Web for new and updated sites and content.

If you are the owner/webmaster of a site in question, you may also want to research some online resources that provide tips and helpful information on how to best create your Web site and set up your Web server to optimise how search engines look at Web content, and how they index and trigger based upon different types of search keywords.

So it doesnt look like you can anymore
Too bad. Sad

Do you know any other bot that indexes your site for free? Toungue
(I already have MSN, yahoo and google)
Some domain registrars offer a service where they submit your site to x number of search engines for free. You might want to check if your registrar has such a service.
I will. Thanks Toungue
So Ask.com think they can index the entire web by just sitting back and letting the bots do the work? Stupid idea...