MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Maximal server load limit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Translation from German: "The maximal server load limit has been reached. Please retry later when the server isn't anymore surcharged" ...

When I saw it the first times, I asked our provider... They didn't know about it.

There are only up to 10 users on our forum, but I always get this message. I am not even able to log in as an admin.

Does anyone know about this problem? I upgraded our forums last night from 1.4.11 to the actual version.

The same as here.

I have never had this problem before, with the old versions. It's new.
There is a setting to set a load limit on MyBB. If you are on shared hosting, all websites on the server affect the server load.
Edit : not seen above response by StefanT

check the entry at below setting - if you have a number then remove it
admin panel --> configuration --> settings --> Server and Optimization Options --> *NIX Load Limiting

if it is already blank or 0 then your web host should fix the issue ..
(2011-09-29, 01:48 PM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]There is a setting to set a load limit on MyBB. If you are on shared hosting, all websites on the server affect the server load.
Where do I find the "setting to set a load limit on MyBB", please?

(2011-09-29, 01:50 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]check the entry at below setting - if you have a number then remove it
admin panel --> configuration --> settings --> Server and Optimization Options --> *NIX Load Limiting

OK Thank you @ ranjani ... I am going to try that .. I come back to you.

(2011-09-29, 01:50 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]check the entry at below setting - if you have a number then remove it

Thanks a lot, we have got it Heart