MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling Header Advertisements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-09-30, 02:05 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-30, 02:37 AM)Bapun Raz Wrote: [ -> ]How?.....Giving suggestions is bad?......Also i am sure after the price no one will buy it....
No and yes. This is R/S/J, not a suggestion thread/section.

Btw, I am getting 2K+ unique hits every day.

True. But we're trying to be helpful....

Although if he doesn't sell anything I guess he'll figure it out. And if he does that's awesome =P

So I'll stay out of it Toungue

GL Jason
(2011-09-30, 02:05 PM)nadlerz Wrote: [ -> ]My Forum Sells advertisement spot, $15 header and Elite, buy it.

No offense, but The Elite have a big side income. We talked before and he told me about some huge donations coming from his site users. He surely is able to spend 15$ on month basis.

Again, ignore my post please, its just a thought nothing more about this. Good luck Jason, I wish you a Heart best of luck!
OK, I have no problem with it.
<snip>

Goodluck Jason L.
Thanks!
Can everyone stop advertising their packages on my thread please? Thanks...
That traffic is pitiful, and you want $15/mo for it? Also, "Posts per day: 2.25" doesn't seem very enticing either.

(2011-09-30, 02:36 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-30, 02:35 AM)Bapun Raz Wrote: [ -> ]No,i am serious Smile

Then your an idiot.

Actually, he's not an idiot. His pricing makes much more sense than you would ever know. Have you even received any advertisers yet?

By the way, it's spelled "you're" and not "your," smart-lime.
(2011-10-03, 04:18 AM)morpia Wrote: [ -> ]That traffic is pitiful, and you want $15/mo for it? Also, "Posts per day: 2.25" doesn't seem very enticing either.

(2011-09-30, 02:36 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-30, 02:35 AM)Bapun Raz Wrote: [ -> ]No,i am serious Smile

Then your an idiot.

Actually, he's not an idiot. His pricing makes much more sense than you would ever know. Have you even received any advertisers yet?

By the way, it's spelled "you're" and not "your," smart-lime.

By the way, it is your as I'm using it as a possesive of you smart-lime.

I really do not care for your comments on prices, how bad I or the product suck or your own advertisements for that matter. So please refrain from commenting. If you feel the price is too high then DON'T BUY IT.
When you get comments saying it is too high it means people have some kind of interest but are telling you to lower the price by commenting about the price. You can't just get pissy because everyone is saying it is too high. You should listen to them then rethink your price and learn from it...
I would be interested if you lowered the price tbh..
@Jason, i feel you are very rude to the people who are trying to help you by suggesting right price for your website.

i don't think anyone will buy advertisement from you after seeing your rudeness.

I like your confidence but that doesn't mean you can be rude.
Mod please close this thread as no one commenting is actually interested in the service. Just talking me down and being morons. I've already had several people tell me how idiotic you people are. Even after I said I don't care how you feel about the prices of the service.
Pages: 1 2 3