MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I change max avatar size?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right now it's set at 100x100 and I would like to shrink it to 26x26
Go to Admin CP > Configuration > Settings > Show Thread Options > Maximum Avatar Dimensions in Posts.
Go to Admin CP > Configuration > Settings > User Registration and Profile Options > Maximum Avatar Dimensions.
Go to Admin CP > Configuration > Settings > Member List > Maximum Display Avatar Dimensions.

Change all of them to 26x26, unless you want it configured differently.
acp->User Registration and Profile Options->Maximum Avatar Dimensions
I think he means resize one avatar? not set the max size of it.
(2011-09-29, 08:03 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Go to Admin CP > Configuration > Settings > Show Thread Options > Maximum Avatar Dimensions in Posts.
Go to Admin CP > Configuration > Settings > User Registration and Profile Options > Maximum Avatar Dimensions.
Go to Admin CP > Configuration > Settings > Member List > Maximum Display Avatar Dimensions.

Thank bro. Everything I wanted to know.
thank you sir now I know. God bless
good infos
(2011-09-29, 08:03 PM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]Go to Admin CP > Configuration > Settings > Show Thread Options > Maximum Avatar Dimensions in Posts.

thanks really helpful, I am satified. I was searching on google to change this setting.