MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 2 Plugins Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I run a webmaster/admin forum on MyBB and I would like some custom plugins made. Nothing major, but they must be fully functional and testable before money is handed over. I agree that I shouldn't be sent files until payment has been settled and sent, so I'd like to be able to test these on a test/demo forum when they are finished to make sure it's what I want/need.

I only need 2 plugins for my forum at the moment, but I won't disclose what I need in this thread, so please reply and I'll happily send you the details via PM. Alternatively, you can PM me rather than replying here.

Obviously, no time wasters or people who 'think' they can do the job, serious replies and candidates and if I like your work, there will be more in the future.

If possible, please send some previews of your work, or links to working plugins if you have them uploaded.

Thank you for your time and replies (when and if I get them).
I'm sure we can handle your request, shoot me a PM.

Though I don't now why you can't just post it in the forum...
I'll send you a PM shortly. I don't want to post the ideas/plans here in-case they are stolen to be made into plugins by others.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hello, you may post a thread in our Private Requests board that is only visible by you and staff.