MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Started by [user] on [date and time]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-10-14, 11:11 AM)patrick Wrote: [ -> ]That's what I mean!
How does that make it easier to find threads? I mean if you haven't read a thread, it's bold. If you have, it's not bold (i.e. not new)

(2011-10-14, 11:11 AM)patrick Wrote: [ -> ]and you're right. Didn't notice it, but it's different from what the original poster asked. What he asked can be done with XThreads.
Yeah, but this is a 2.0 suggestion thread Toungue
(2011-10-14, 11:38 AM)x_Stricken_x Wrote: [ -> ]How does that make it easier to find threads? I mean if you haven't read a thread, it's bold. If you have, it's not bold (i.e. not new)
It's not only bold when it's a new thread. When it has new messages it's bold as well.
(2011-10-14, 09:54 PM)patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-14, 11:38 AM)x_Stricken_x Wrote: [ -> ]How does that make it easier to find threads? I mean if you haven't read a thread, it's bold. If you have, it's not bold (i.e. not new)
It's not only bold when it's a new thread. When it has new messages it's bold as well.

Exactly, so how is it hard to find new threads? Would you mind explaining in detail?
It's impossible to know if a thread is bold because it's new, or because it contains a new message.
Pages: 1 2