MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Alphabetical Order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Is there anyway to make particular forums sort by alphabetical order?
You could set the sorting options manually each time you view the forum, but I assume you want to set the default sort order. That will be possible in MyBB 1.2. Smile
Excellent.

I'm developing a music forum similar to xtremev2 and want the forums with the artists names showing in alphabetical order.

I'm current using phpbb to develop it but it seems the myBB looks much better - also is this theme on this board the default?
Liski Wrote:I'm current using phpbb to develop it but it seems the myBB looks much better - also is this theme on this board the default?

The theme on this board is the defualt look of mybb
Awesome Smile

I'm looking forwarding to going home and and coverting the phpBB board to myBB and finally launching it Smile

Thank god for finding myBB
For now there's a mof for that purpose: http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=104
It says:

if($fid == "2")
change the 2 to the number of the forum you wish to sort the threads in alphabetical order from A-Z.

so can do I just do if($fid == "2, 3, 4, 5") for it to do it to the forums I need? As for some reason only forum 2 is doing it and not the others?
Hi all,

I spoke to the mod creater and said this wouldn't work with the current release of myBB.

Hopefully the new myBB isn't too far away since it's got this feature.