MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to Change the Color
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
please help I want to change the color of "username" here

[Image: 6667697.png]

The "admin" I want to change it to color black.

and I want to ask if its possible to put an space between the thumbnail and title of the thread. please help.
see this : Customizing Username Styles!

give forum URL or how you got the thumbnail before thread title so that we can provide better suggestion ..
OK 1 THING the above answer is not helpful it mentions user groups not specifc users

admin is a user - not a group in this case

last time i checked its not possible (needs a plugin) as i recently asked a question similar to this
Using the one which Ranjani pointed will help you achieve what you need but beware, it uses the style from administrator usergroup, that means it will acquire the username color from the one you have set in users and groups, if you want to change it to black, you'll have to change it for whole administrator group.
(2011-10-01, 09:40 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Using the one which Ranjani pointed will help you achieve what you need but beware, it uses the style from administrator usergroup, that means it will acquire the username color from the one you have set in users and groups, if you want to change it to black, you'll have to change it for whole administrator group.

yes that is what i was trying to say Smile i couldn't work out how to explain it properly
No problem. Smile
but how about this site they've managed to change this with glitters.

[Image: 6674352.png]
please help me about this
(2011-10-02, 03:56 AM)pinoykaizen Wrote: [ -> ]but how about this site they've managed to change this with glitters.

[Image: 6674352.png]
They're not the same. Both users are different and their usergroups are different as well.