MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Issue with posts / not shown 1.6.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I have a problem with user posts in the new version of MyBB (1.6.4)

I did a clean installation of MyBB 1.6.4 and imported my 1.6.3 DB. All the imported things were imported an work fine except the posts.
The listed forums and statistics show 0 posts. Also the users have in their profiles 0 posts. And if I click on a forum the posts are not listed.

But the posts are in the DB and have the correct tids and fids.
I also refreshed my Cache, the forums cache and tried to refresh the counter but nothing helped.

Please help me Sad

Why did you do clean install and not just upgrade to 1.6.4
go to acp>tools and matainanece>recount and rebuild and run all tasks
(2011-10-01, 10:35 AM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you do clean install and not just upgrade to 1.6.4

I did a clean install because it was time to do that.

(2011-10-01, 10:35 AM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]go to acp>tools and matainanece>recount and rebuild and run all tasks

Unfortunatly that is what I did and said in my post. Sad

well i upgraded from 1.6.3 to 1.6.4
i think there may have been changes in the db
try running yoursite.com/install/upgrade.php
(2011-10-01, 10:59 AM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]well i upgraded from 1.6.3 to 1.6.4
i think there may have been changes in the db
try running yoursite.com/install/upgrade.php

Ok did that , and got my posts in the statistics and in the different forums but unfortunately I'm lo longer able to log in.
Every time I log me in , which is succesful, I'm thrown back to the login and I'm still handled as a guest.
probably a cookie issue have a look at http://community.mybb.com/thread-74904.html
Finally got it. A bit difficult but your last link helped me to edit the Database and now it works.

Big thanks Smile
glad you got it sorted, do you mind telling us waht the forum is about.
Its a WoW-Guild Forum if you like you can visit it under www.yourbloodismyhonor.com