MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How To Delete Lot's of Spam Fast??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I installed some anti spam plugins among others I now have the forums image verification and reCaptcah's image verification, 2 verifications for new users.

But how do I go about deleting lot's of spam fast?

Usually I click on a users name then "find all posts" then page by page I select all and delete, since the forum doesn't seem to list all that users posts on 1 page...

Then I need to go to admin, enter users username and then select ban, enter reason for ban then finally ban.

Any method to delete spammers and spammer posts FASTER????
Use the Goodbye Spammer plugin.
(2011-10-01, 07:46 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]Use the Goodbye Spammer plugin.

I have that plugin isntalled, is there a control panel for it somewhere?
When I view a users profile I see this link "Use the Goodbye Spammer tool on this user. "

is that it?
(2011-10-01, 07:46 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]Use the Goodbye Spammer plugin.

it worked thanks
I find it kind of hypocritical that you are posting complaining about spammers when you are spreading programs to spam forums...
(2011-10-01, 09:53 PM)Booher Wrote: [ -> ]I find it kind of hypocritical that you are posting complaining about spammers when you are spreading programs to spam forums...

scrapeBox doesn't spam forums, it posts comments to mostly over spammed blogs. On the other hand scrapeBoard can spam some simple forums.

But the biggest forum spammer of them all is "xrumer" it spams millions a day, very powerful software developed by a russian.
I personaly never use forum spamming software.