MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users Browsing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would love to see the "Users Browsing This Thread" moved to the top of the thread. I know this is only a small edit, but if this could be changed for 2.0 (or sooner for that matter), I will give out cookies to the team. Toungue

I am still baffled why it is placed at the very bottom of the thread???
Imagine if you have 60 members at once viewing a thread, that's going to be very off putting. Toungue

I doubt anyone will be using the default theme. They'll be modifying it and moving things around anyway. ^_^
(2011-10-02, 03:50 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine if you have 60 members at once viewing a thread, that's going to be very off putting. Toungue

I doubt anyone will be using the default theme. They'll be modifying it and moving things around anyway. ^_^

couldn't they code it so it showed up like this;

User(s) browsing this thread: john, john1, john2, [35 other members], and 14 guests

I put the "35 other members" in a bracket to point out that they could make that clickable and open up via javascript or ajax to show the entire list. They could also make it an option so that an admin can choose how many users they'd want to list before it would show "X other members".
I could see this as an improvement to go along with this suggestion.
(2011-10-02, 09:50 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]couldn't they code it so it showed up like this;

User(s) browsing this thread: john, john1, john2, [35 other members], and 14 guests

I put the "35 other members" in a bracket to point out that they could make that clickable and open up via javascript or ajax to show the entire list. They could also make it an option so that an admin can choose how many users they'd want to list before it would show "X other members".

This would be an excellent way to code it.