MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help needed to understand template editing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I want to install the Automatic Subscriptions plugin. The readme instructs me to edit certain templates (e.g. usercp_options) and to add the line {$automaticsubscriptions} in the appropriate place. I made the template changes as required by the readme, but when I activate the Automatic Subscriptions plugin the line {$automaticsubscriptions} is deleted from the templates I modified and replaced by a blank line. So the plugin's user options do not appear on the User Options page.

I guess I am misunderstanding something about the templates interface. Please can someone suggest what I am doing wrong that causes my template changes to be reverted?

BR

David
Install the plugin first, then perform the template edit.
(2011-10-02, 01:40 PM)x-Treme Wrote: [ -> ]Install the plugin first, then perform the template edit.

Thanks understood. However, having done so, the plugin's user interface is still not appearing in the user's control panel. Is there anything else I must do to 'activate' template changes?

Please Tell Me this thread Problem Also
http://community.mybb.com/thread-105089.html