MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: -:- AnimeXZ Studio | We're using MyBB >_< -:-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
AnimeXZ Studio | We're using MyBB >_<

Because our server located in Thailand.... (our international bandwidths are very low) so that my site may be pretty slow for you ^^"

I Love MyBB very much!

Thank you for the best software !!!
Were you using another forum software before?
Anyways I don't know its just me or not, but site is pretty slow for me. I think because of the "chat" maybe.
How old is this forum? cause you have got nice activity there.
(2011-10-02, 05:53 PM)Anurag M Wrote: [ -> ]Were you using another forum software before?
Anyways I don't know its just me or not, but site is pretty slow for me. I think because of the "chat" maybe.
How old is this forum? cause you have got nice activity there.

I've ever use PunBB and FluxBB before....
but 3 months ago, I've wipe all of data and start using MyBB ^^"
(I start using MyBB on 06-19-2011)

Because our server located in Thailand.... (our international bandwidths are very low) so that my site is pretty slow for you ^^"

My site was 3 years old but start using MyBB 3 months ago (wipe all old data)

Oh I see.
Its really a nice forum with good activity. Good luck with your forum and your stay with MyBB. Smile
Thanks a lot, Good Luck with your forum too ^^"
Nice activity you got there but site loads slow here as well.
You should consider servers in Europe or North America, the site loads really slowly.
(2011-10-02, 06:10 PM)AliceSenzeXZ Wrote: [ -> ]but 3 months ago, I've wipe all of data

Why?
(2011-10-02, 08:18 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]You should consider servers in Europe or North America, the site loads really slowly.

Because 99% of our visitors come from Thailand ^^"
So, We have to located our server in Thailand. It's easy to managed.

(2011-10-02, 08:25 PM)Maj Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-02, 06:10 PM)AliceSenzeXZ Wrote: [ -> ]but 3 months ago, I've wipe all of data

Why?

We can't convert data to MyBB : ( There was some errors that we can fix it.
So, we decided to start new forum : )

IBTL!
Pages: 1 2