MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Urgent Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I have installed MyShoutbox plugin http://mods.mybb.com/view/myshoutbox , but it's not working:

- When entering a text and click shout /press Enter, the shout don't appear in the chat area

- Always saying "loading"

Please help me
You probably didn't upload the JavaScript files. While you're at it, re-upload all the plugin files. This will ensure you uploaded everything in order for the plugin to work correctly.
I re-upload all the files but still the same problem !!!
Can you please provide your forum URL and a test account?
P.S: it works when I click "POP out shoutbox "
Probably because you still haven't uploaded the JavaScript files. And since the popup shoutbox doesn't use JavaScript, it's not affected. Make sure you really uploaded all the files.

And again, what's your forum URL?
I PM ed you all the details
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.