MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Any WWE fans here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
undertaker.
Keep the testing for the testing forum -.-"
(2011-10-03, 10:01 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Keep the testing for the testing forum -.-"

Where is the test? This is a discussion.
Love WWE. I'm a fan of Batista and Rock.
Currently, Randy Orton is good. As Anxiety already said, Cena is boring these days. His finishing moves are always in exact routine and predictable.
(2011-10-03, 09:51 PM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]I used to love WWF, 1997-2002 era.
Masked Kane was my favourite.
Very true, those guys used to have a charm in them. When his entry was announced and him walking down the ramp with mask, oh god, it was beautiful, many kids actually got scared at those times, those were the good old times.

But as we advance, technology advances, they also advance, and so we cannot expect same things again. Though, these days in India, on Ten Sports, they show some of the great episodes from the late 90's or 80's which is fun to watch and have old lust and memories back.
Bumping this thread. Was interested to see if it was still relatively popular around here, decided to make a site on it (my sig).

Attitude era was incredible, and for those who don't know, Kane (with his mask) returned last week on RAW. First time with his mask for YEARS.
(2011-12-18, 11:27 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Attitude era was incredible, and for those who don't know, Kane (with his mask) returned last week on RAW. First time with his mask for YEARS.

It's not the same, and it hasn't been since 2003. I watch TNA now.
WWF looked real, had brilliant storylines and acting, it's everything that WWE isn't.
(2011-12-18, 11:30 PM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-18, 11:27 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Attitude era was incredible, and for those who don't know, Kane (with his mask) returned last week on RAW. First time with his mask for YEARS.

It's not the same, and it hasn't been since 2003. I watch TNA now.
WWF looked real, had brilliant storylines and acting, it's everything that WWE isn't.

It's obviously not the same because they went PG, and became a more global product. It's known for helping various charities, bullying campaigns etc. But there's definitely elements that still are similar to the attitude era. There's just no blood and excessive amount of swearing now. TNA is terrible, the management push all the old guys and ignore the younger talent. The product is dieing, no wander when Hogan is in charge lol.

I used to be a big fan. Batista was my favourite.
(2011-12-18, 11:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I used to be a big fan. Batista was my favourite.

I was a fan of his when he turned heel (bad guy) in his feud with Cena. Don't like him as a person though. He's now in MMA and his first fight is soon, but he'll completely flop and be back in WWE in no time Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5