MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Toilet Cycle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Original Article: http://gizmodo.com/5845671/this-poop+pow...ring-japan

[Image: toilet_top_2.jpg]

This Poop-Powered Toiletcycle Is Touring Japan

You're looking at the Toilet Bike Neo. It's the creation of Japan's commode-king TOTO and is just what it looks like—a toilet-motorcycle hybrid. That runs on human excrement. Wait, wha?

Read the article for the rest Toungue
Brilliant! Just brilliant!
Hahaha, just funny.
What if you didn't have to go and you ran out of "gas". You'd be stuck somewhere. Secondly, wouldn't you be driving everywhere with your pants down?

Edit: wheres the toelit paper?
(2011-10-03, 02:35 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]What if you didn't have to go and you ran out of "gas".

You walk to TacoBueno.
Oh...nice...
LOL. That means we gonna orange every now and then? Wait a minute, what if I don't have orange bricks loaded and the fuel/gas generated runs out? I call someone off the road if he/she wants to orange on my bike? o.O
(2011-10-03, 07:00 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]LOL. That means we gonna orange every now and then? Wait a minute, what if I don't have orange bricks loaded and the fuel/gas generated runs out? I call someone off the road if he/she wants to orange on my bike? o.O

No one takes a crap on my crapper !
It doesn't take orange from nobody, except me Big GrinExclamation
Ha ha.
In the article it says a "well fed person should be able to fuel it indefinitely" or something to that effect Toungue

Just don't get constipated!
Pages: 1 2