MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Auctioning off two custom skins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you would like to place a bid please PM it too me!

First Skin (Blue/White):
http://www.dynaxel.com/demo/index.php?ac...e&style=23

Features: jQuery menu

= = = = = = = = = = =

Second Skin (Black/White):
http://www.dynaxel.com/demo/index.php?ac...e&style=22

Features: jQuery panel and sidebar (with cookies), tooltip descriptions.

No bids lower then $50 each!

Comments are closed, I really don't care about your opinion on the skins or their pricing so don't bother stating it.

You buy the skin with non-commercial rights, meaning the following:

You may not remove the copyright (unless you have purchased branding removal from me = $15)

You may not resell the theme in anyway (unless you have purchased a resellers license from me).
Links don't seem to work.
NVM
They work fine for me.
Try lowering the price and you might see a bid or two, if you're lucky. I honestly can't see anybody going for these when they can simply get their own custom-theme made for a little more, if not the same price.
(2011-10-03, 04:22 AM)morpia Wrote: [ -> ]Try lowering the price and you might see a bid or two, if you're lucky. I honestly can't see anybody going for these when they can simply get their own custom-theme made for a little more, if not the same price.

(2011-10-03, 03:03 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Comments are closed, I really don't care about your opinion on the skins or their pricing so don't bother stating it.

The only question I would have is, does the price include full ownership of said style, outright ? I would think the answer is obvious, however I believe it needed to be asked. Thanks.
(2011-10-03, 04:22 AM)morpia Wrote: [ -> ]Try lowering the price and you might see a bid or two, if you're lucky. I honestly can't see anybody going for these when they can simply get their own custom-theme made for a little more, if not the same price.

At 6-10 hours of work per theme, I believe I'm undercharging (Minimum wage is roughly $10/hour, usually web designers charge upwards of $20-$40 an hour...)

(2011-10-03, 07:48 AM)2$CoMpLiCaTeD$4u Wrote: [ -> ]The only question I would have is, does the price include full ownership of said style, outright ? I would think the answer is obvious, however I believe it needed to be asked. Thanks.

You buy the skin with non-commercial rights, meaning the following:

You may not remove the copyright (unless you have purchased branding removal from me = $15)

You may not resell the theme in anyway (unless you have purchased a resellers license from me).

Other then that you can do whatever you like, give a copy of it too your friend, edit it, use it as a base for your own work (with copyright of course), its up to you. Maybe I'm contradicting myself, I don't know haha.

[Added to OP.]