MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Acp Jscript Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright every was just working fine. Now when I go to my acp and try to click options nothing is happening. I need some help fixing this. Thanks Wink
when you enter Tools & Maintenance section in the admin panel , does the system warn of
any incorrect CHMOD settings ? AND have you checked file verification tool in the Tools ..
Can you give us a bit more detail? Or screenshots?

Or, you can PM me with your URL and admin login details.
Its seems that Cloudflare had blocked the jscripts from working. Im switching host and tried it on the new host and its working. I do not have Cloudflare installed yet. So im guessing thats the reason. Thanks
(2011-10-03, 08:13 PM)Bounty Killer Wrote: [ -> ]Its seems that Cloudflare had blocked the jscripts from working. Im switching host and tried it on the new host and its working. I do not have Cloudflare installed yet. So im guessing thats the reason. Thanks

Hi,

Did you have Rocket Loader or Auto Minify turned on? These are really the only two things CloudFlare could do that would impact JavaScript (you can turn these off in your settings, if active, by going to:
settings->CloudFlare settings).

If the bug was caused by one of those features, please report the bug(s) here.

You know now that you mentioned it. I had both turned on and I only turned off one of them when i was trying to figure out what was going on. I turned off the Auto Minify and never thought about the Rocket Loader. Ive installed Cloudflare again and without those setting enabled and its working fine.
(2011-10-04, 11:45 AM)Bounty Killer Wrote: [ -> ]You know now that you mentioned it. I had both turned on and I only turned off one of them when i was trying to figure out what was going on. I turned off the Auto Minify and never thought about the Rocket Loader. Ive installed Cloudflare again and without those setting enabled and its working fine.

Awesome. Thanks for letting me know (definitely report that bug in the link).

Note: These features generally cause issues in admin sections of the site, so we're working on building something that will allow certain urls not to be touched by our proxy or cache.