MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Very" insibile feature?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

So some members on my forum have the ability to see whoever is online, but the moderators don't really want to be visible to those people so I know that there's no feature like "Very invisible" or "Invisible to everyone".... But is it possible to have it as a plugin?
a moderator can stay invisible to ordinary members thru options at user control panel
user control panel --> edit options --> Privacy --> Hide me from the Who's Online list

however admins & other moderators can see the presence of such invisible moderators ..

note : the invisibility setting is also available from admin panel at user's account settings
You didn't get it ranjani,

I mean I allowed members to see who's invisible, so even if you're invisible on my boards members will see you online...

But that causes one problem, invisible mods are visible too... And this is why I need to hide them
just don't allow regular members to be invisible.
" I allowed members to see who's invisible ... " <-- oh, okay ! so there is no privacy for members ... !!
anyway, not sure that members can see invisible moderators online ... need to check it ..
You want moderators to be invisible to everybody regardless of permissions.