MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ideas and includes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, some of you know that I am currently developing a micro blog script called simpuma aka RockBlog. The software will (hopefully) include a one click MyBB integration. Should I include a downloadable MyBB skin to match the software? Also, does anyone have any ideas for the software? I'd be glad to try and implement them. Thanks to everyone who helps!

(ps feel free to view the main site here)
If you have the time to make a MyBB skin that matches, definitely do it. Will be a very nice additional feature and will make a good portion of the people that want an integrated/forum blog system (which is a LOT of people) want to use yours. Just straight MyBB/blogging integration will make your software very popular, this is just icing on the cake Wink
(2011-10-03, 07:06 PM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]If you have the time to make a MyBB skin that matches, definitely do it. Will be a very nice additional feature and will make a good portion of the people that want an integrated/forum blog system (which is a LOT of people) want to use yours. Just straight MyBB/blogging integration will make your software very popular, this is just icing on the cake Wink

Ok! I will do so then. I already have one basically created if you check the forums link on the website. I will just package that up then.
Agree with fizz.
Add support for blocks in the sidebar so users can pull content from their forums or RSS feeds? That would be cool Smile