MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Goodbye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know it hasn't been long, but I am upgrading my website my phpBB. The reason is that I'm upgrading to Nuke-Evolution, and if I had a choice between MyBB and phpBB, I'd choose MyBB because MyBB is 75% easier to use.

Well, I'm sorry, and I liked the Software here, but I'd like a Integrated site.
Your choice, but you'll regret it in the end.
Or you might grow a third head.
Well, a Forum isn't a big deal. Like said, I WISH Nuke-Evolution had MyBB, but it apperantly doesn't.
Nuke's are still going around? It's such a horrible system that hasn't really been developed in forever.
(2011-10-03, 10:52 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Nuke's are still going around? It's such a horrible system that hasn't really been developed in forever.

I like it. Don't care too much for the look and use of blocks, and that, but yea. Since I have two dogs, I joined a pug-related website, and I liked it's use of Nuke-Evolution, so I decided to use for my 1902-1914 Rambler Club website.

I'm back because I tried it out, needed help. So I asked for help, and 2 days later, no one (not even one person) responded to my help topic so I quit using it. Back to my Amateurish HTML Coded website and MyBB Forum. Smile
I told you. Toungue
WIN Toungue
(2011-10-03, 10:17 PM)1912RamblerFan01 Wrote: [ -> ]upgrading my website my phpBB.

Yeah no.

Glad you're back Smile

Pages: 1 2