MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ideas For Logo on GrievingForum.com ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I just put up a logo on my new forum: http://www.grievingforum.com

It's meant to be a community for people who lost someone they love, I lost my dad and still can't get over it after 15 months so I decided I'd create a forum about grief.

What do you think about the logo?

It's very hard to decribe the feelings in images on a logo.
You don't need images, words will suffice.
Wrong section btw.
(2011-10-04, 12:12 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]You don't need images, words will suffice.
Wrong section btw.

Yeah I guess thats true.
I looked around at different angel images etc but nothing seemed right, I guess the flower will do as thats how I show my respect to someone that isn't around anymore by taking flowers + prayers.
Personally I would not use any image, just plain words but choose sober colors for the background and text. I would also get rid of the statement in the header about losing your dad. While it is very tragic and I feel for you but you could put that in an about us page where you can explain in detail why you started the forum.
If you have to put a statement in the header then choose a generic statement that anyone grieving could relate to, not anything specific.