MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cannot move topics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Main issue:
I am getting this whenever I try to move topics within a forum.
I had selected several and it showed the numebr in the brackets on the go button.

Quote:Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.

Minor issue:
One other issue which isn't plugin related but in case someone knows who reads this is saves me making another thread.
mods.mybb.com/view/usergroup-legend
I'm using this and it works well but I made a new usergroup and it won't show. It does when I have it set to ALL[ASC] but if I write them in with commas inbetween as you're meant to only that group will not show.
Try and clear your cookies on your browser. Do you have more then one forum on the host your using. Sometimes it causes conflict with the other forums cookies when you use the same password.
I have all my websites on different accounts of my reseller so I wouldn't think it would affect it + they aren't both MyBB. It worked about half an hour ago a few times then just now it's not working again.
That above reply is mine but I don't know what the he'll is going on with it being posted as Spudster. That's wierd.