MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Credit Card Payments?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know there's a plugin for Paypal payments but is there also one for credit card payments?
PayPal takes credit card.
Does the payer have to be or become a PayPal member?

Also does the PayPal plugin automatically change the permission of the member to give access to the restricted area or does it have to be done manually by admin?
No, they do not have to be a paypal member.

No, you need this plugin for that.
(2011-10-05, 10:42 PM)PJGIH Wrote: [ -> ]No, they do not have to be a paypal member.

No, you need this plugin for that.
Thanks - By "PayPal plugin" I mean't a MyBB plugin not a PayPal one. (like the one you linked to). Thanks again for your help. Smile

On the Paypal payment window, you can go to an option where it says something like, "Pay with a credit card or debit card if you don't have a PayPal account." , so that way users can buy with their credit card as well.
(2011-10-05, 08:52 PM)Ynot Wrote: [ -> ]I know there's a plugin for Paypal payments but is there also one for credit card payments?

Most credit card issuers facilitate payment facilities for the convenience of their cardholders.