MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Commercial Hosting for MyBB?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for a web hosting company that has significant expertise in MyBB. I want a firm that I can pay money to help me set up the server and to educate me on basic administration. This excludes 95% of all web hosting services, who as a policy never seem to want to talk to customers or do any special projects for them.

Does such a web hosting service exist? I strongly prefer a service that has achieved some critical mass (say $10M revenue per year or more) so that I can not be worried about them just disappearing tomorrow.
Yes, because a company who has earned 1M/yr is going to disappear tomorrow.
I think you'd be better off choosing a host and system administrator separately, or learn basic administration yourself.
Having someone teach you is going to be harder than learning on your own.
(2011-10-06, 04:59 AM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]I think you'd be better off choosing a host and system administrator separately, or learn basic administration yourself.

That's probably a fair comment. But finding a good commercial MyBB admin would probably take some time. If I could find one I would be open to it.
(2011-10-06, 05:04 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]Having someone teach you is going to be harder than learning on your own.

I could probably do the admin myself but I have very limited time for the entire project.