MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: remove attachment button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi All,

Just installed mybb and so far I am impressed. Strangly there is no "Delete/Remove" for attachment button.

Any plugin or mod for it?

[Image: attachmenti.jpg]
I believe its a bug.
I've never realized that before. There should be an option to remove an attachment during posting.

I'll report this on the tracker, and see what the dev team have to say.

[Issue #1742]
great great.. i love mybb community .. super fast response!!
Thxxxx
This wasn't bug in 1.6.2 , and I'm not sure if its in 1.6.3 though. However I'm now running 1.6.4 and I see the same things happens here.
^ remove button is available in 1.6.3 .. so it appears to be a bug in 1.6.4
I'm running 1.6.3, there is remove button in it. I believe its 1.6.4 , because I was surprised to see remove button wasn't there while posting release threads.
(2011-10-06, 05:40 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]I've never realized that before. There should be an option to remove an attachment during posting.

I'll report this on the tracker, and see what the dev team have to say.

[Issue #1742]
Issue ticket has been rejected.. I dont know why.. it should have remove button Huh
It was applied in a changeset related to another ticket that has been placed. It'll most likely be fixed in MyBB 1.6.5.
^ so what can a user do to fix it in 1.6.4 forum ... any template edits / file edits ..
Pages: 1 2