MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help on few things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
First of thanks mybb team for providing such a great forums Smile
Now lets come to my problems..

1.) [Image: WJWhC.png]
In the above image reputation giving image is broken ... how to fix it ..

2.) [Image: CZd9q.png]
This option is in general member privacy ... i want that he is not able to hide him ... from where in admin panel should i disable this option ..

3.) And how to enable animated avatar ... ?? and what is the right file size to enable for avatar and its actual size (100x100 right now) which will be good for animated avatars...

4.) can anyone provide me good animated smiles set and how to upload it for every user group use ?

5.) I had seen in my forums that people don't get logout itself ... i want that after few min (20min or so) of inactivity make them logout... is that possible? if yes then how?

Thanks in advance ... waiting for the proper and detailed reply Angel
Sorry for any mistake Shy
1) You need to right click the image and find the location, reupload file.
@Morsecode
thanx fr ur helpful reply... i will check it out and let u know if that works or not for me...

any one pls help on other issues too...

thanx Smile
2. Stop members appearing as invisible
3. 70px x 70px
4. not sure that animated smilies exist as free download on this site.
may be available as paid version on few external sites related to myBB

For the rep button try this:
images/english/postbit_reputation.gif
Upload your image to there.
Rep up done guys ... thanks for the help ...

Please help on 5th point ....

and for similes .. if not animated but is there atleast some good similes other than default?

Thanks again Smile
in your acp go to

configurations
who's online setting
cut off time...chang it to whatever you would like
you can always make your own smilies...just get pics off the internet save them to your computer...upload them to your smilies folder with the same name, copy and replace....