MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New mods site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-10-07, 05:38 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]He's playing with me because I cut my fifth toe (of my left foot) into two parts, it nearly looks like I have 6 fingers. As horrid as it may sound I can assure you the pain is even more horrid ahah.

That does sound very painful. O.o
(2011-10-07, 05:38 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]He's playing with me because I cut my fifth toe (of my left foot) into two parts, it nearly looks like I have 6 fingers. As horrid as it may sound I can assure you the pain is even more horrid ahah.

>cut toe
>looks like hand has 6 fingers

wat
oh god what

o.o
I would like it if the authors of submissions could respond to reviews.
(2011-10-08, 02:22 AM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]I would like it if the authors of submissions could respond to reviews.

And what will be the point of release threads if there is something to answer at the reviews?
@dragonexpert the point of reviews has been badly interpreted by many users. They ask for help there instead of reviewing.
(2011-10-08, 08:23 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]@dragonexpert the point of reviews has been badly interpreted by many users. They ask for help there instead of reviewing.

As long as we can respond to comments I'll be happy!! Tired of people asking for support and reporting bugs there.
(2011-10-08, 11:24 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-08, 08:23 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]@dragonexpert the point of reviews has been badly interpreted by many users. They ask for help there instead of reviewing.

As long as we can respond to comments I'll be happy!! Tired of people asking for support and reporting bugs there.

I can't disclose that information here Toungue
Pages: 1 2