MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB theme that reflects my home page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.
I have a request, can anyone create me a custom MyBB theme based off my home page?
I would greatly appreciate it if someone would.
Please and thank you.
http://goo.gl/G1dAQ

I have attempted myself, but it kind of sucks... And I would like to have someone who knows what they're doing fulfill this request for me Big Grin
Do you want it for free?
Yes... I don't have any money, at all... Serious...
My failed attempt at it is visible on the forum (click support on the site)...
I'm generally good with HTML, CSS, PHP, etc... But MyBB is a bit confusing... It would be nice if I could just put in the code from the main page into MyBB and have everything else done automatically (text colour, etc)... As a stylesheet SHOULD do...
But there are too many files, and I don't want to risk screwing everything up. Sad

By the way, my site is in HTML5 using CSS 3
I use CSS3 but not HTML5, is that a problem?

Also, do you mind if I share it in the Mods DB or you want it just for your use?
It doesn't have to be in HTML5... I think MyBB don't even utilize it actually. But it's not a problem, it will still display either way haha.
And if you wish, go ahead... If you'll be kind enough to make me this theme, then I say go ahead and post it on the Mods DB! Big Grin
Ok, I will do it for you.

Just remind me about it on a week or so, I tend to forgot things when I' done with these.