MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Space Station Orion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]

Discuss anything and everything related to science fiction
and beyond - at Space Station Orion!
The truth is in here...

-----
Currently has 41 registered members, a total of 20,953 posts in 366 threads. The forum has been running on MyBB for about three weeks, has been in existence since the end of July.

-----
Forum has some modifications, shoutbox is only visible to members (as are profiles, rep messages and the member list). Otherwise, stroll around and explore. Hopefully you'll like what you see.

Theme modified from Audentio designs, credits are all visible.

Very happy with the GoMobile plug-in, as are my members.

I think everyone is using the pirate language theme, but haven't yet made custom buttons for it Big Grin
-----

That being said, I'm not entirely happy with the layout, happy to accept suggestions and criticism. Blush
I think the layout's actually pretty nice, although I don't think your logo really gives a "sci-fi" vibe. One thing I can say is you must have some pretty dedicated members. 41 members and over 20,000 posts is a pretty impressive couple of figures, so clearly you're doing a lot of things right. Content seems good. I like the theme personally, but I would change the logo.

I was considering GoMobile myself, but was concerned about a lack of support for other plugins with it, which I guess I should expect. I'm glad to hear it's working for you, and good luck.