MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: make posts have options?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I used to have options on my posts to make it align or bold or italic just like this here but for some reason i don't have that anymore...can anyone tell me what happened? how i can fix this? if you can give me a step by step that would be great...

Thanks Again...
What's your forum URL? Test account?
http://tfcgamers.com
any help at all? anyone know how to solve this?
Check to make sure that the theme is using a editor that`s listed. To make sure go down to:
"Templates & Styles"
Click on the theme that you are using and hit "Options" then "Edit Theme"
Go down to the "Editor Style" and choose Default. If Default doesn't work then try Office 2007. One of those two should work. If it doesn't, then there is a problem with the theme that you uploaded (Could be that you are missing files, etc).
so if this doesn't work should i try and reupload the editor themes folders or something....

does anyone have an idea on what i should do?
ok wait a minute.....i made a test account and everything is good for it...but for my main admin account i can't see these options...any help please?
use firebug or similar to check if you get javascript errors.
UserCP->Edit Options...make sure you have the editor turned on for your personal account.
this happened to me before, what i did was reuploading those missing icons and all went well after. i would advise that you try it one at a time, so you have time checking result in between.