MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: come one some one please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can someone please help me out on my last thread. i know you guys have your portal as your homepage so please help me out

http://community.mybb.com/thread-105404.html
You don't need multiple threads.
well w/e i try being patient my topic always goes down and never gets replied its the 4th time i posted that topic and same result everytime.... so i did somthing different
MattRowgowski Wrote:Please do not make more than one thread on an issue, link to an older thread in a new thread on a different issue, make a thread just to link to an older thread, or post in some else's thread linking to yours to get help. If your thread has not received a reply for 24 hours, you may bump it. Until then please try and be patient. People who do this from now on will receive 20% warning. This rule has been in place to ensure the 24 hour rule is followed, so that it's fair to everybody, and it's been let slip.
its w/e man ive been trying to get help on this subject scence monday. someone post's somthing i post back then no reply....