MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: errors..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try to make a new user, it says

mySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'namestyle' in 'field list'
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_users (username, password, namestyle, salt, loginkey, email, usergroup, displaygroup, usertitle, regdate, lastactive, lastvisit, avatar, website, icq, aim, yahoo, msn, birthday, allownotices, hideemail, emailnotify, invisible, style, timezone, receivepms, pmpopup, pmnotify, signature) VALUES ('testdd', 'f1a9d9265aebf7587b69db03fa5782f2', '', 'wXd94qG1', 'zJ3SPYn7r9adASMGEoQGBIBycEy9vaZPkweZQrydQYGRMtYrdK', '[email protected]', '2', '2', '', '1152907298', '1152907298', '1152907298', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', 'yes', 'no', 'yes', 'no', '0', '', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', '');

Also the avatars won't show on posts.
Have you attempted to install/uninstall any modifications that deal with registration? It appears one has been added that adds a 'namestyle' column. Assure you've either fully installed or fully uninstalled that modification, because right now it doesn't appear the proper database configuration has been performed for that particular modification, or, in the case that you attempted to uninstall it, the edits haven't been removed from member.php (or /admin/users.php) or other edited files.
EDIT: I fixed the problem but I still need to fix the avatar problem. Can you tell me what files are affected with avatars?
Does this problem arise with uploaded avatars only or both uploaded avatars and externally hosted avatars?