MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [URGENT] Please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I do not know what exactly we did but it is really messing up our site.
This pops up on the main page here is a link to the main page. www.resourcegaming.net and here is the pic of admincp.

[Image: wtflo.png]

Please if anyone who is a trusted member of the site knows what is going on, I will give temporary administrative access to the site.
hmm., unsure that your forum can get official support from this community .. (Support Eligibility policy)
We do not offer any hacking tools through the site. We only offer an area for people to discuss it, and learn it. There is no downloads to RATS, Keyloggers, botnets, dos tools etc. The area is for discussion only, and any attempts to host them will be removed and IP banned from the site.
You are not eligible for support.
So basically, because MyBB doesn't like what we our forum content contains, we are denied support. We want to learn so we are punished? That's real cool.
You are punished for illegal activity.
(2011-10-07, 06:17 PM)PJGIH Wrote: [ -> ]You are punished for illegal activity.

No illegal activity goes on through that website. All information used to create that website are 100% legit, and have been running since summer. No problems whatsoever with law enforcement or legal troubles. We let every member know the rules of our site. That this is for learning end of discussion. This is all information people in internet security have to deal with every day. So we are not allowed to have like minded discussions? I want you to go on that site, and show me ONE illegal file that is being hosted through my site?
You have hacking on your forum and we don't support forums with hacking, no matter if you don't have any files.

I'm not going to reply to this thread anymore; just be warned this is going to be locked.
(2011-10-07, 06:37 PM)PJGIH Wrote: [ -> ]You have hacking on your forum and we don't support forums with hacking, no matter if you don't have any files.

I'm not going to reply to this thread anymore; just be warned this is going to be locked.

So your failure to obtain verification of your claims, leads you to leaving in an adolescent manner? Even if MyBB does close this thread oh well, why did you have to come in and mini-mod the thread? You see as the owner of a forum lemme tell you something. When we sit here, in the real world, and determine who our next staff member will be, it will never be people like you. You guys ruin the look of the community when noobs come. See people want friendly wannabe staff approaching us. Not unintelligent pixels.

If this is going to be locked, and anyone knows how to fix this, join the site and let me know. I would greatly appreciate it.
Never mind we fixed it ourselves. Because we are 1337 h4x0rz. We dox u nao!
http://www.resourcegaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=21 - illegal
http://www.resourcegaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16 - illegal

If support is given to a forum that contains illegal hacking MyBB themselves can get in trouble, so that's why it has to be denied.
Pages: 1 2