MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Left facebook a long time ago, but i am loving GOOGLE +
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
there is no free lunch.
google and facebook have their own way, to get our personal data.
face it, or leave it..

live and stay in the cave without internet, then you're safe Smile
(2011-10-07, 07:45 PM)Vapor Wrote: [ -> ]So....i deleted my facebook page when it was hip for gramma's to get on it and socialize. (i do not hate on old ppl)
But the issues with facebook making millions off me and my content pissed me off....so i removed myself.

But ever since GOOGLE + came out....I am in love again!

Google+ Is s*** for common and social users. I see it being used more by businesses in the future. I can't see Facebook or Twitter being beaten by Google+. Its a wannabe platform.
(2011-10-09, 12:00 PM)Jag100 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't see Facebook or Twitter being beaten by Google+. Its a wannabe platform.

lol....seriously?
(2011-10-09, 12:00 PM)Jag100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-07, 07:45 PM)Vapor Wrote: [ -> ]So....i deleted my facebook page when it was hip for gramma's to get on it and socialize. (i do not hate on old ppl)
But the issues with facebook making millions off me and my content pissed me off....so i removed myself.

Google+ Is s*** for common and social users. I see it being used more by businesses in the future. I can't see Facebook or Twitter being beaten by Google+. Its a wannabe platform.

Implying google+ hasn't done in the month since it's public release what facebook has done in a few years since it's release? I was on it when it was still in beta, and fell in love at first sight.
I too left Facebook but for other reasons such as it's messy organized site.
(2011-10-09, 11:19 PM)Booher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-09, 12:00 PM)Jag100 Wrote: [ -> ]

Implying google+ hasn't done in the month since it's public release what facebook has done in a few years since it's release? I was on it when it was still in beta, and fell in love at first sight.

Yep, same here, and I decided to make it part of my social media strategy, with Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, and LinkedIn.
(2011-10-09, 07:25 PM)Vapor Wrote: [ -> ]lol....seriously?

(2011-10-09, 11:19 PM)Booher Wrote: [ -> ]Implying google+ hasn't done in the month since it's public release what facebook has done in a few years since it's release? I was on it when it was still in beta, and fell in love at first sight.

That's competition ethics. Google wants Facebook's users so it'll do everything in its power to create exactly what Facebook in a short period of time. Its not an achievement. Eventually with social media It'll have a lot of down falls like what Facebook had.

Its because of the Network effect that Google+ will never be successful. If they don't do anything soon about this it'll sadly stay behind them. It wont never be as successful as Facebook and twitter.

Google has a lot of privacy issues too and they use it against you to make there money which is another reason why people are avoiding it.

Like you to still stay in love with Google+ once they enrol out some of there first changes. It may be simple and good now but it doesn't mean it'll stay that way. Google Ad's is one word that'll eventually annoy you.

(2011-10-10, 12:11 AM)MadComp Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, same here, and I decided to make it part of my social media strategy, with Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, and LinkedIn.

It's sort a like the Domino effect. Its said Google had spent a lot of money contact big major websites to incorporate there "+1" on to those websites which eventually made you add it. Very good strategy which I think is real smart of Google. Personally I don't use and of the social media options found on websites

Diaspora ****
Pages: 1 2