MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The plugin tabs dosen't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay I have a challenge with installing plugins, not a specific plugin, but everyone I tried.

After uploading (FTP upload) to my host, I'm going to the Admin Control Panel to install/activate the plugin(s) but there are no plugins visible under the tab "Plugins".

When click at the tab "Plugin Updates" I get a complete blank webpage Undecided

How do I get it fixed without reinstalling the forum again?
when you visit tools & maintenance section on the admin panel,
does the system warn of any incorrect CHMOD permissions settings
(2011-10-08, 02:54 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]when you visit tools & maintenance section on the admin panel,
does the system warn of any incorrect CHMOD permissions settings

It says: "All of the required files and directories have the proper CHMOD settings." and is in a pretty green color Smile
^ there are two plugins installed by default viz., Hello World! , Akismet . at least they should be
shown on the plugins tab page .. can you re-upload admin directory with sub-folders & files ..
(2011-10-08, 03:50 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ there are two plugins installed by default viz., Hello World! , Akismet . at least they should be
shown on the plugins tab page ..
They are not there.

(2011-10-08, 03:50 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]can you re-upload admin directory with sub-folders & files ..

Done. It didn't help.

I got it to work by uploading the plugins folder. Thanks for all answers Smile
I got it to work by uploading the plugins folder.