MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remove Forum Name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can anyone tell me please how i can remove the forum name at the top left of the forum, i have marked it as here on the screen shot.
it is called breadcrumb navigation - do you want to remove it completely on all the pages ...
In your header template, remove <navigation>

It's your navigation, I'm not sure why you'd want to remove it, then you won't know where you are on your forum!
(2011-10-08, 06:46 PM)Alex C. Wrote: [ -> ]In your header template, remove <navigation>

It's your navigation, I'm not sure why you'd want to remove it, then you won't know where you are on your forum!

This ^
If you remove it, it will pretty delete all the navigation bar which is:
Quote:You are here: Your website > Your forum > A thread
(2011-10-08, 06:46 PM)Alex C. Wrote: [ -> ]In your header template, remove <navigation>

Thanks for your help.
It doesn't really get used, i have had a poll going for a while on another forum i run and its not something members really look at, especially on the front page of your forum as people know were they are.

Thank you again for your help.
^ well, if required it can be removed from the front page (home) alone !!
Sorry to be a pain, but i have decided i would like to have them all visible apart from on the index page.
I want to know how to remove the name from the front page only!
navigation is important to SEO...
Pages: 1 2