MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SIde Box Plugin Question .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i installed the Side Box Plugin 2.1 zip and its been working fine for the last couple months and i was having an issue with my forum width so was trouble shooting plugins to fix my problem so I deactivated the sidebox plugin , and found that my problem was cause by my Ads Plugin (My Images were to large) and when i reactivated it and now it gives me 2 box's horizontally on the right ,each box i add gives me a duplicate on the Right , instead of just one . Almost like the plugin is installed twice kinda wierd . I uninstalled it and reinstalled it again and still get the same result . All the pre- installed box's are ticked to off as i only use the ones i made for my own adds . Any Ideas , Im running the latest version of Mybb . Thanks in advance Undecided

You have posted this in the wrong section of the forums.

But to help you out, did you only uninstall it or did you deactivate it and then uninstall it? There may be a problem with the plugin not getting rid of tables stored in the MySQL database when you only uninstall it and don't deactivate it first.
Moved.
(2011-10-08, 07:48 PM)Known Wrote: [ -> ]You have posted this in the wrong section of the forums.

But to help you out, did you only uninstall it or did you deactivate it and then uninstall it? There may be a problem with the plugin not getting rid of tables stored in the MySQL database when you only uninstall it and don't deactivate it first.

Thanks for your reply i deactivated it and then deleted the Plugin sidebox.php file from inc/ plugins . Sorry for posting in the wrong spot .

(2011-10-08, 08:36 PM)lubrack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-08, 07:48 PM)Known Wrote: [ -> ]You have posted this in the wrong section of the forums.

Thanks for your reply i deactivated it and then deleted the Plugin sidebox.php file from inc/ plugins . Sorry for posting in the wrong spot .

Well thanks so much for all your help . This is the second time i have Posted on this forum and no one can take a second to help a guy . Thats great support thanks for nothing . I fixed it myself .