MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login boxes coding?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where would I find the coding for the Login boxes that appear when you click the Login link in the header?

It includes Remember me and Lost Password link.
templates > your theme > header templates > header_welcomeblock_guest
(2011-10-08, 11:08 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]templates > your theme > header templates > header_welcomeblock_guest
Thanks but that only gives me . . . Hi there, Guest! (Login - Register)

I want the coding that this changes to after you click Login that shows the text boxes, button, Remeber me checkbox and Lost Password?

I want to put a "Quick Login" box on the home page.

ETA - It's also what appears on the - "You are either not logged in or do not have permission to view this page." page.

(2011-10-08, 11:34 PM)Ynot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-08, 11:08 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]templates > your theme > header templates > header_welcomeblock_guest
Thanks but that only gives me . . . Hi there, Guest! (Login - Register)

I want the coding that this changes to after you click Login that shows the text boxes, button, Remeber me checkbox and Lost Password?

I want to put a "Quick Login" box on the home page.

ETA - It's also what appears on the - "You are either not logged in or do not have permission to view this page." page.

It's the javascript in that template if I'm not mistaken.
Found what I'm looking for in > Error Message Templates > error_nopermission
(2011-10-09, 12:17 AM)Ynot Wrote: [ -> ]Found what I'm looking for in > Error Message Templates > error_nopermission

Oops! I didn't know that's what you wanted. Sorry, I was confused.
If anyone else wants the coding here it is . . .

<form action="member.php" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_login" />
<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3"><tr>
<td align="center"><strong>{$lang->username}</strong></td>
</tr><tr>
<td align="center"><input type="text" class="textbox" name="username" tabindex="1" /></td>
</tr><tr>
<td align="center"><strong>{$lang->password}</strong></td>
</tr><tr>
<td align="center"><input type="password" class="textbox" name="password" tabindex="2" /></td>
</tr><tr>
<td align="center"><input type="submit" class="button" value="{$lang->login}" tabindex="3" /></td>
</tr><tr>
<td align="center"><a href="member.php?action=register">{$lang->need_reg}</a></td>
</tr><tr>
<td align="center"><a href="member.php?action=lostpw">Forgot Password?</a></td>
</tr></table>
</form>
(2011-10-09, 12:19 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-09, 12:17 AM)Ynot Wrote: [ -> ]Found what I'm looking for in > Error Message Templates > error_nopermission

Oops! I didn't know that's what you wanted. Sorry, I was confused.
No worries. Thanks for your help anyway Smile

Tip: View page source code and look for the comments that surround the html you want to edit. The template name will be in there.
(2011-10-09, 06:58 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Tip: View page source code and look for the comments that surround the html you want to edit. The template name will be in there.
Thanks - Great tip.

(2011-10-09, 06:58 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Tip: View page source code and look for the comments that surround the html you want to edit. The template name will be in there.

I always use that. It's awesome Big Grin.