MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iPhone 4S to have 4G on notification bar?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was browsing a few mobile blogs and came across this interesting article saying that at&t would like to add a 4G notification bar to the iPhone 4s, what do you guys think?

http://www.phoneownage.com/iphone4s-with4/
No most people still compare it to a blatant rip from Android. Not that again anyone cares, it's been needed forever. PITA without imo.
It really annoys me with all of these companies. They sue a company for stealing their ideas, then go an rip another companies ideas XD They are all hypocrites.

The notification bar is pretty good on the 4S Smile I use it all the time Wink
(2011-10-25, 02:46 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]It really annoys me with all of these companies. They sue a company for stealing their ideas, then go an rip another companies ideas XD They are all hypocrites.

The notification bar is pretty good on the 4S Smile I use it all the time Wink

Actually if anything, i'd critize apple for not taking it earlier! It's so damn useful.
Oh yeah, I agree Toungue but it's also stupid how these companies keeps suing each other, then using trademarked/patented technology and "hoping" the other companies won't notice Smile
(2011-10-25, 09:33 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah, I agree Toungue but it's also stupid how these companies keeps suing each other, then using trademarked/patented technology and "hoping" the other companies won't notice Smile

People gonna sue. No end to it. Might aswell try it, and get people to build hate for them suing.
(2011-10-25, 09:33 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah, I agree Toungue but it's also stupid how these companies keeps suing each other, then using trademarked/patented technology and "hoping" the other companies won't notice Smile
You mean like Apple suing everyone for copying the look and feel of the Mac, when they copied the look and feel from Xerox in the first place?
Listen, we can argue about people stealing things from here to tuesday.

Want to know the difference? The companies settle. No no, Settle.

You know what that means? They want money, over what really matters.

Xerox settles. IIRC they were winning the case before the private settlement. They don't care about the cases. Because they could've battled it out, and won. But everything is settled. And the fans of the the losing company would grow resentment, and never buy it.

You see the circle? It's all money, none of them care.