MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Page Manager - Can't see page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've installed the plugin Page Manager - 1.5.2 at my forum.

My theme is blackevo4-sweet.

The upload of the files and the installation goes well and I can activate and use the plugin in the Admin CP, but I can't see any page in the toplinks menu.

What can I do to get it to work?

Thanks in advance! Smile
page manager doesn't add any top links. added pages list is shown with pages links at page manager section.
AND if you need any pages links at the top menu then they need to be added manually ..
you gotta access it by yoururl.com/misc.php?action=pagename , page manager uses misc.php to show newly created pages through it.
(2011-10-09, 01:54 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]page manager doesn't add any top links. added pages list is shown with pages links at page manager section.
AND if you need any pages links at the top menu then they need to be added manually ..

Sorry I wasted your time.

I meant Menu Manager.

I don't get any toplinks in the toplink bar. Why is that?
Maybe dosen't the plugin work with my theme?
^ oh! yes, Menu Manager doesn't work with some themes .. basically it is for myBB's default theme !
You can add them manually then.
(2011-10-09, 02:36 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ oh! yes, Menu Manager doesn't work with some themes .. basically it is for myBB's default theme !

That's a shame Smile

(2011-10-09, 02:40 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]You can add them manually then.

1. Which file do I have to add the code to?
2. How do I get small pictures added in front of each toplink?
I.e. I want a house i the toplinks menubar and just after the house I want the "Home" link.

I have uploaded the pictures to my host, but what code should I use to insert the picture in front of the links? Can I use html?
admin panel --> templates --> your current templates set --> header templates --> header

above is the most common location for editing the top links AND you can use html code ...
Thank you to your both! Smile