MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Offering Programming Service: HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, XAML, and C#
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am offering my services to help design a website, create a simple program or application, or fix a coding problem for you, and I won't charge a lot of money. I haven't been professionally trained, but I have been programming as a hobbyist for over 10 years. I've developed some projects of my own collaborating with other hobbyist programmers, and through these experiences I have picked up practical knowledge of how to write intuitive and effective code.

I know the following languages very well: HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, XAML, and C#. I can design static websites using HTML and CSS, write server-side code using PHP (and integrate that code into a static web page), write code to read from and write to databases using PHP/C# and MySQL, create desktop applications using C#, or create Silverlight web applications or Windows Phone applications using C# and XAML.

Here are two simples demos of some of the things I can do - I created both of these from scratch:

http://phpscripts.net63.net/phpdemo.php
http://phpscripts.net63.net/phpdemo2.php

I am American and I know English spelling, grammar, and vocabulary very well. I can work individually or collaboratively and still deliver the results you expect. I have a lot of spare time to write code, and I can communicate with you daily.

If you are interested in hiring me or want to find out more information, please send me an email at: [email protected]

*Please send job offers by email ONLY (so I don't have to log in to a bunch of websites). All replies and PM's will be ignored!*

Also, try to be specific about the details of whatever job you are offering if at all possible, including:

- What you would want me to do
- How we'll communicate
- How much you're willing to pay
- How you intend to pay me (I prefer Paypal)

Thanks,

- Andrew
This should be in R/S/J
(2011-10-09, 06:08 PM)PJGIH Wrote: [ -> ]This should be in R/S/J

This. plus the two scripts you made are kind of... pointless. They really don't show any true skill or talent.

All the first one does is put the input of the fields into a string using

<?php
if($_POST['dessert']){
if($_POST['name']){
$message = "Good choice, ".$_POST['name']."!";
}else{
$message = "Good choice!";
}
$message .= "<b>".$_POST['dessert']."</b> is my favorite dessert too. (Not!)";
}else{
echo "Hello, ".$_POST['name']"! Please enter your favorite dessert.";
}
?>

and yes i realize that's messy.. i typed it in the reply box.
*Please send job offers by email ONLY (so I don't have to log in to a bunch of websites). All replies and PM's will be ignored!*