MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: is there any plugin for this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
in my forum i want to add an extra badges to particular users...

badges also made waiting for plugin..

[Image: fUXBM.jpg]

http://mybbsource.com/mods.php?act=view&id=173

You need to sign up and post a few times to get it.
i had registered there....... when comes to the main index it is saying that....

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

coming now......... some problem through internet i think so
(2011-10-11, 05:04 AM)55555 Wrote: [ -> ]i had registered there....... when comes to the main index it is saying that....

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

coming now......... some problem through internet i think so

mybbcentral has banned some countries ip, Try accessing with proxy and ask the admin to allow yours as you are subscriber there Wink
as i seen there the medal is at right side... can i move the medal to leftside as i shown in the image
Edit your postbit template.
got problem with the plugin.... i had activated the plugin... and i had addd the award in Manage Awards.... and when comes to give an award i had given a award to a user.. but the award not displaying in my form to the user..... plz help me
[Image: N91qO.jpg]
^ the image path appears to be incorrect - it should be relative to images/awards/

that is, if you have the awards images located in images/awards/ folder then there
is no need to put the path of the award's image - it should be just file name ...
thanks ranjani problem solved....

can i move the medal to uppercase.. like shown

[Image: VQWtR.jpg]

can i move the medal to uppercase.. like shown
Pages: 1 2