MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Simple Punjabstation Forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey! here my Simple,MyBB Forum,that is new,only one months Ago,i make it online,i Dont know if you like it or not,it use Simple(Default)Theme of MyBB that i like the most.Actually my Forum is to provide Fun and Information to others users in Free,how much we can entertain other Users in free of Cost,we are doing our best.Ok This was A Little discreption about MyBB's Forum,Actually i have a Web-Site and i have that forum on that Site,so you can Visit Forum, from Site <snip> by clicking on "Forum" Button from site.
If You dont like to Visit Site and Wanna See only Forum So <snip> is Direct link For Forum.

Comments are Welcome.
Well, you still have the default MyBB theme, so that needs to change.
You have no posts. That needs to change.
Waaaaay to many forums

And I'm confused on the domain... Punjabstation, but it doesn't seem to be Punjabi related? Add some.... sector 19 news? xD hahaha I don't know. Add something that'll make it seem sorta punjabi related.

Hi,

Our showcase rules state that all sites featured here must meet the requirements of our Support Eligibility policy. Unfortunately your forum does not meet this policy and therefore may not be showcased here. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.