MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for contest sponsors.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a fast growing general forum with over 26000 posts, 1000 members and 3000 UV/M. I constantly run giveaways and contests but I only have limited things to give away. I'm looking for people who have "prizes" to offer my members. It could be anything - advertising, graphics, ebooks(must be your own), account upgrades(FileSonic, Minecraft, etc.), cash, domains, hosting, and anything else you may have to offer.

In return I can advertise your site on mine - LifesCircle.info
Give you a custom page on my site - LifesCircle.info
And give you a complete website review on my site, which you can put on your own site - LifesCircle.info

Text Link
A text link(75 character, 4 word limit) in the header of every page.

*This prize will remain on the website for 2 months; the month during the contest and the month after the contest.*

Banners
You will get an 88x31 banner in the footer under "Forum Affiliates".
Your choice of a 125x125 banner, 234x60 banner, 468 x 60 banner, 180x150 banner, 120 x 240 banner, 200 x 200 banner, 250 x 250 banner, 300 x 250 banner, 336 x 280 banner or a 728 x 90 banner in the contest threads.

*This prize will remain on the website for 2 months; the month during the contest and the month after the contest.*

Custom Page
You will have a custom page like this one:
http://lifescircle.info/misc.php?page=affiliates

where you can put anything you want.

Website Review
We will review your website for free and place your review here:
http://lifescircle.info/forumdisplay.php?fid=24

Our reviews are extremely detailed and will benefit you and your website.

*This prize will remain on the website for the lifetime of the website.*
I have hosting and one domain so far. No need for hosting anymore(domains still fine), but still looking for more sponsors.
Want to get this started as soon as possible so please contact me.
Thanks!
Still looking for sponsors.

So far we have one domain, four hosting accounts and some advertising space. Looking for anything you're willing to giveaway as prizes.

We're ready to go already. The contest thread is written up and just looking for some last minute sponsors.

Get in this while you can!