MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Red Hat Cloud Tour 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Because I have a Red Hat account I got an invite to this (Chicago date) and I'm wondering if anyone else is going?

Or wishes to go Smile
Its free
http://www.redhat.com/cloudtour/dates/

Just sign up for the appropriate date/location to you.

Anyone going to the Chicago date/time I'll hopefully see you there!
Hmm, I could go to the Chicago one. If it was more of a general linux one I would but cloud is so specific.
(2011-10-13, 04:54 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, I could go to the Chicago one. If it was more of a general linux one I would but cloud is so specific.

Well... yeah... but you'd still get to hobknob with other geeks & Red Hat employees... not to mention me Toungue
Actually it'd be interesting, seeing as the cloud is stalling, for some reason. (IOW, It's not the unstoppable force it was deemed to be)
No matter what something is going to have a point of failure. And, for the cloud it's either power or the lines coming in/out.

But, think the biggest reason it isn't succeeding on the the very large scale site is because the data is spread out across multiple drives that it takes to long to read/write off the hd's.