MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Profile Image Plugin - Two Bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all, the "Remove Image" button does not seem to work at all. Other members of my forum have reproduced this. Secondly, despite having settings to set a dimension limit of profile images and being able to choose what it says when the member's image is too big (width and height) in languages, I'm having to tell members that they must submit profile images within the dimensions since it does not make that check and members could upload ones that are 9001x9001 if they wanted.

For an example of the plugin in action, you can view it here: http://www.outlawstar.co.uk/forums/membe...file&uid=1

I have a feeling it would be hard to get support from the original author since it has been so long since he last updated it, but if anyone else can shed any light I'd appreciate it.
Yep, it is a bug, maybe you can use the another profile image plugin, it does exactly the same, plus giving the option to use a external url as the banner.
Ah, another? How many are there? I'd be thankful if you could link me to the one you were thinking of. Cheers. Smile
I apologise if I didn't search hard enough. I assumed you were actually referring to a plugin called "Another Profile Image", but I couldn't find anything, or any info on a plugin with the description you provided. If anyone has a link I'd appreciate it.
Sorry, didn't saw your post, here it is:
http://mods.mybb.com/view/profile-pictures
I can see this plugin is better as far as configuration goes, but unfortunately, it does not look like it would be suitable since it doesn't allow long-width profile banners at the top of the profile similar to what's installed on my forum. Thanks anyway. I guess I'll just have to live with the bugs. Members will just have to PM me for banner removal.
What do you mean?

You can edit templates to make it look exacly like the other, just with the difference users will be able to use external images...